The Benistar Retiree Rx Benefit Resource Center provides you one location where there is easy access to a number of tools to assist you in the management of your prescription drug benefit with Express Scripts. Some of the available functions are:
- Refill and view your prescription drug order status.
- For medications with no remaining refills, Express Scripts will contact your physician for a new prescription.
- View claims, balances and prescription drug history
- Locate a pharmacy.
- Shows pricing of a drug at a retail pharmacy versus home delivery and pricing within each stage of coverage.
- View generic equivalents. If you wish to switch to the generic, Express Scripts will contact your physician for a new prescription.
- Access your Explanation of Benefits
- Access to general benefit details
- All content can be viewed with screen readers for sight-impaired members. Availability to view content in Spanish
- See how close you are from entering the Coverage Gap and/or the Catastrophic Stagehttps://www.express-scripts.com
Click Here to Log into the pharmacy Benefit Resource Center
NOTE: First-time users, you must follow the online instructions to register before your first login. If you need any assistance using this tool, please contact the Benistar retiree customer service department at 1-800-236-4782.
Existing Retiree Members requiring service may contact our customer service representatives Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST at 1-800-236-4782.