Benistar Emerges as a Nationwide Leader in Retiree Benefits Administration and Insurance Services
After providing extraordinary service for more than two decades, Benistar has now emerged as the leading organization in the nation for design, installation, and administration of post-65 group retiree medical benefits.
With specialized service in health and related insurance, actuarial, underwriting, claims management, and third-party administrative services, Benistar is now a preferred alternative for retiree benefits administration and insurance services. The company has gained the trust from benefits professionals and Medicare beneficiaries as their retiree benefits service provider of choice by offering much more than just administrative or advisory services. As seen at http://www.benistar.com/, Benistar designs, underwrites, delivers and administers complete welfare benefit solutions.
The benefit experts from Benistar are highly proficient in due diligence, restructuring, benefits liability evaluation, stakeholder assistance, advisor support, and investor services. The company operates an integrated portfolio of service solutions offering a full range of healthcare benefit services including Third Party Administration (TPA Services), Retiree Group Benefits Exchange, Employer Group Waiver Program (EGWP) and Prescription Drug (Rx) products, Reinsurance and Risk Management solutions, and Retiree Member Call Center services. Find out more about Benistar Professionals at . https://www.linkedin.com/company/benistar-administrative-services-inc
- Retiree liability evaluations, carve-outs, OPEB liability transfers and settlements for medical, Rx, group life, and disability obligations
- Benefit plan cost containment, reductions and financial recapture strategies
- Welfare Benefit Plan design, installation, and administration
- Eligibility, Coordination of Benefits, Subrogation and related Audit services
- Traditional and specialty risk placement and other voluntary supplemental benefits
- HSA, HRA, MSA and other account based solutions
- Plan Sponsor Pre and post-bankruptcy filing solutions
For more information, see more about Benistar at https://www.facebook.com/BenistarInc.
About Benistar: Benistar was established in 1978 and is a nationwide leader in the design and installation of post-65 retiree medical benefits plans. The company focuses its efforts on administration of retiree health insurance and prescription drug plans and works with consultants and brokers to provide medical and prescription solutions for companies worldwide.
For More Information:
Jeff Gordon, Media Director
Benistar Admin Services, Inc.
25 Seir Hill Road
Norwalk, CT 06850